Psalm 73:26

God is the strength of my heart, and my portion forever.

Saturday, September 20, 2008

We tried to go whale watching off the coast of Provincetown
today but the boats were full. I was thinking it would be more fun with the kids and so we will make reservations next year when we come up again. We stayed and shopped and did some 
Christmas shopping.. That was fun.
I did make some progress on the baby sweater. The back and part of the front is done.
I am hoping to finish this by the end of the week and then make the hat.This is a very easy pattern. I did see a beautiful aran wrap sweater that would make a great winter project.
So my wheels are spinning and I am already thinking of the next thing!
I miss the kids and I cant wait to see them. Its been a great week.
                                                                                   
                                                                    
                                                                  
                                                                    
                                                                       
                                                      
                                      
                                                                                                   
                                                                                            
                                                                                                   
                                                                                                   


No comments: