Psalm 73:26

God is the strength of my heart, and my portion forever.

Friday, September 19, 2008

Our quiet days are almost over.....




I started knitting this baby sweater for my best friends grandbaby,due the end of October.I think this will give me plenty of time. It is a fairly easy pattern and I have made it before for my own grandson when he was born.I am knitting away in the car, and while we are watching movies this week. I have been working a little on my 2@T socks,toe up. I am so crazy about the yarn and I love the fact that the socks will not be exactly the same in stripes...
 Today we drove around and daydreamed about buying a place up here someday.We stopped at one beach and sat in the sun for a while.....Tonight will be a quiet dinner and a movie.....A few more days of bliss and then back to the real world........

No comments: