Psalm 73:26

God is the strength of my heart, and my portion forever.

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Day 2 Honeymoon





We are having so much fun this week. We took  walk on the beach and although the weather was a little overcast,  a grey day at the beach is always better than no day at the beach. We did stop at a little beach store on the way home and picked up a few beach chairs, left them in the car and can stop later this week and sit and relax. The weather looks great all week,with no rain in the forecast.
 We visited a windmill built in the 1700's. So interesting and took a tour. 
 My patient man also took me to my favorite yarn store... Lady Bug Knitting. I love that place.I bought some yarn for my best friends new grandchild that is due the end of October. I am going to knit a simple little cardigan and I also bought some sweet little buttons.
 Lots of time to knit this week and my two at a time socks ,toe up are slowly coming along..
 I am having a wonderful time with my new husband.... that sounds so nice.... Life is good. God is good.

No comments: