Psalm 73:26

God is the strength of my heart, and my portion forever.

Monday, September 15, 2008

A new beginning!


It was exactly 7 years and 7 months to the day that Michael and I got married. Yesterday with our family and children present and in our back yard ( my new home). Early in the morning it was pouring and the sun came out in time... We weren't able to invite everyone of our friends because the list would have been too long, so we just decided to have our immediate family.Our children stood up with us and they were the witnesses. A good friend of Mikes' is a judge and along with my Pastor they did a very nice ceremony. Short and sweet. Afterwards we all ate laughed and the kids all went on the trampoline. Fun. I tried out the trampoline myself....a bride has to celebrate.

No comments: