Psalm 73:26

God is the strength of my heart, and my portion forever.

Sunday, February 7, 2010

The Perfect Sunday





The perfect Sunday should always start with church,..thats a given.After church should follow a really good meal,that I did not have to cook.Desert needs to follow and it must include chocolate.On Sundays calories dont count.Its God's day and he made chocolate.My rule :)
After all that food, a nap is in order,with tiny little dogs to keep your feet warm.Then some knitting to make me happy.Today just might be the perfect Sunday.The husband is at a Superball party,the teenager is at her friends house and I have the house to myself...so nice and quiet.
I did manage to finish a few projects.The little duck set, was for the new grandaughter,born in August and the hats were obviously a Christmas project for my girls and their friends.They were a hit.I did discover my favorite person to knit for.My brother in law.I made him a pair of socks for Christmas and my sister says that he wears them almost every day.He thanks me every time he sees me.A person excited to receive my knitting,earns another pair.I knew I liked him...

No comments: