Psalm 73:26

God is the strength of my heart, and my portion forever.

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Progress on my projects

iI have been inching along on my socks,working during my lunch breaks,and its slowly looking like they will be done.I am going to knit until I run out of yarn, so I don't waste any thing.I love them, and wish I were quicker, but I still love them.

I have also been knitting with Jeeves,the vest is almost done.I hope to finish the other front tonight.I think I am gonna hand knit the edge,and will look in some of my books for ideas on the front bands.I keep thinking that I should put some pics up on Ravelry,especially since this pattern is my own.
I  am trying to keep my resolutions and did exercise twice and knitted way more,oh well.:)I needed the therapy this week.
 I am busy planning my baby projects for the new baby,and will start them as soon as I finish the vest.I will make a patchwork quilt, and LOTS of little socks,2@a time.Little itty bitty sweaters,in a few colors are planned.I probably wont make too many hats, since little one is coming in August,I am not sure if I am going to knit the quilt or sew it. Decisions, decisions.

No comments: