Psalm 73:26

God is the strength of my heart, and my portion forever.

Sunday, April 6, 2008













The pattern for this sweater is "The Wonderful Wallaby"


I am so tired of knitting this "Wonderful Wallaby," that I thought I'd give the monkey a go at it. It really shouldn't be called the Wonderful Wallaby, and I could think of a few other things to call it. I feel as though this project has taken me FOREVER. I think its socks next.
Today was a productive day, at least it feels like it when I look at my to do list.If just got organized I think I could fit everything in.:) I was looking through all my knitting books and
I saw sooo many projects I want to do, so I think this might spur me on to finish. I hate having UFO's. I cant seem to work two things at once. I gotta finish one before I go to the next. OCD I think.
I did order some great sock yarn today from Knit picks..... I LOVE ordering stuff cause it just gives me something fun to look forward to. I may put in another order in the near future because I did commit to a sock swap, but no date has been set. I have never done one before and I keep checking the forum on Ravelry to see if anything has been posted.
I have also taken the time to listen to a bunch of Podcasts this weekend. I listened to a few from the Knit Picks site. Kelley interviewed two knitting authors and I was so excited to see that I had both of the books. Yeah for me. I think all this knitting and listening to knitting podcasts has been so good for my mental health. I cant remember when I have taken so much time to do the things I love so much. Like a mini vacation.......I should do this more often....

No comments: